Nippon Steel was 2nd position in Japanese electric welded resistance carbon steel pipe production in fiscal 2010 ended March 2011 while the firm was 3rd position in fiscal 2009. JFE Steel was 3rd position compared with 2nd position in fiscal 2009. The production increased by 17.5% to 2.859 million tonnes.Maruichi Steel Tube dropped the share by 1.0 percentage point to 17.7% of the ERW carbon steel pipe production in fiscal 2010 from fiscal 2009. The production increased by 11.0% to 506,000 tonnes. Nippon Steel raised the share by 1.4 points to 11.3% in fiscal 2010 from fiscal 2009 and the production increased by 34.6% to 323,000 tonnes. JFE Steel raised the share by 1.0 point to 10.9% and the production increased by 28.6% to 310,000 tonnes.
- Tennaris NKK Tubes Gets High Rank in Japan Seamless Pipe Production (Aug.19,2011)
- Nisshin Steel Drops Tool Steel Production Share in F2010 (Aug.18,2011)
- Nippon Steel Group Hits First 30% Cold Rolled Stainless Share in 3 Years (Aug.17,2011)
- Nippon Yakin Kogyo Gains High Rank in Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Output in F2010 (Aug.16,2011)
- JFE Steel Gets High Rank in Japan Steel Sheet Pile Production ()
- Japan Special Steel Electric Furnaces Gain Raw Steel Share in F2010 (Aug.04,2011)