According to the June steel production results released by the World Steel Association on July 25, crude steel production in 63 countries totaled 158.8 million tons, down 0.1% from the same month last year. China slightly increased, and India also increased significantly, but the decline in Europe and other factors resulted in a 1.0% decrease to 67.7 million tons for all countries except China.The production of 63 countries from January to June totaled 943.9 million tons, down 1.1% from the same period last year.
Japan Steel Scrap Composite Prices (Sangyo Press)09/28/2023
|50400YEN (-)||52000YEN (-)|
|334.55US$ (-1.27)||345.17US$ (-1.31)|
* Average of electric furnaces steel maker's purchasing price in Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya (per ton)