LME tin settlement price increased by 595 dollers to 20,650 dollers on May 18th, exceeded Chinese price on May 19th, 14,100 yuan (around 20,500 dollers). It is the first time in 5 months, since remove of export duties by China early in the new year, the market concerns surplus items would be given off to overvalued overseas market.
- Chinese Steel Market Loses Ground (Mar.16,2017)
- Japan Iron Ore Quarterly Price to Drop by 15-17% in April-June (Feb.24,2016)
- International Rare Metal Price Keeps to Decrease (Oct.09,2015)
- Official Copper Price Rises by 10,000 Yen to 680,000 Yen (Sep.07,2015)
- Official Zinc Price for August Shipments Drops to 271,000 Yen (Aug.21,2015)