Tokyo Steel increased ferrou scrap purchasing prices by 500 yen from 16th arrival at Utsunomiya, Tawara, Okayama, Kyushu and Takamatsh.
- Electric Copper Wire Shipments Rises for the First Time in 5 months (Dec.22,2015)
- Official Copper Price Rises by 10,000 Yen to 680,000 Yen (Sep.07,2015)
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Ferrous Scrap Export Tender Drops by 4,183 Yen (Jul.10,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Japanese Integrated Steel Makers Agrees to Drop Coking Coal Price by 15% (Jun.19,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)