Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal announced on 2nd that original developping new titanium base alloy would be used to exhaust system of high grade sports car “Nissan GT-R”. It was selected as maker’s specified parts because it had high processability and heat resistance.
- Official Copper Price Rises by 10,000 Yen to 680,000 Yen (Sep.07,2015)
- NSSM to Produce Ultra High Tensile Strength Steel in the United States (May.25,2015)
- 3 Blast Furnaces Steel Makers Marks Increases in Recurring Profit (Apr.30,2015)
- Sumitomo Metal Mining to Start Constructive Works for 2nd Stage Development of Sierra Gorda Copper Mine in the First Half of 2016 (Apr.13,2015)
- Daido Special Metal to Dissolve (Mar.26,2015)