Toyota announced on 4th to keep global outputs to 9.05 million (3.25 million in Japan, 5.8 million abroad) in this fiscal year. Production results was 2.149 million in April-June. The results decreased by 70,000 to 934,000 in Japan, and increased by 63,000 to 1.215 million abroad. Productions in Japan could not rise due to 3rd times troubles including accident of Aichi steel.
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Iron and Steel Output Schedule to Decrease to 26 Million Tons in Apr-Jun (May.11,2015)
- Steel Exports Increases by 3.25 Million Tons for the 3rd Straight Months (Mar.19,2015)
- Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Imports of Jan Drops by 39.2% from the Last Year (Mar.09,2015)
- Total Aluminum Demand Recovers the Level Shortly before the Failure of Lehman Brothers (Mar.02,2015)