Ferrous scrap price reacted to increase for the first time in around a month. Tokyo Steel Utsunomiya Works raised the purchasing rice by 500 yen for the first time since May 10th, and even in other electric furnaces steel makers in the same area, 8 works increased the price by 500 yen.
- Electric Copper Wire Shipments Rises for the First Time in 5 months (Dec.22,2015)
- Official Copper Price Rises by 10,000 Yen to 680,000 Yen (Sep.07,2015)
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Ferrous Scrap Export Tender Drops by 4,183 Yen (Jul.10,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)
- Ferrous Scrap Export Price for Eastern Asia Rises (Mar.30,2015)