H-beam inventory in Tokiwakai consisting of shaped steel distributors in the end of March increased by 5.5% from the previous month to 202,900 tons, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal said. It exceeded 200000 tons for the first time in 9months because of a term‐end shipments by makers. Though stock ratio rose by 0.16 points to 2.62 months, it will be excepted to improve to correct level with recovery of demand.
- World Iron and Steel Demand Forecasting of 2016 to Drop to 1.48770 billion Tons (Apr.15,2016)
- Electric Copper Wire Shipments Rises for the First Time in 5 months (Dec.22,2015)
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)