According to iron and steel short‐term demand forecasting World Steel Association announced on 13th, world steel demand of 2016 decreased by 0.8% from the previous year to 1.48770 billion tons, it will be the decrease for the 2 straight years. Though demand in China makes up 43% of the total in the world, it will decrease for the 3 straight years. Total of countries other than China will rise by 1.8% for the first time in 2 years.
- Japan Iron Ore Quarterly Price to Drop by 15-17% in April-June (Feb.24,2016)
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Japanese Integrated Steel Makers Agrees to Drop Coking Coal Price by 15% (Jun.19,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)
- Iron and Steel Output Schedule to Decrease to 26 Million Tons in Apr-Jun (May.11,2015)