Japanese integrated steel makers’ iron ore purchase price for April-June is likely to decrease by 15-17% from January-March. Because, though spot price is rising from the bottom in last year, the averaged price in December-February would decrease.
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Japanese Integrated Steel Makers Agrees to Drop Coking Coal Price by 15% (Jun.19,2015)
- Iron and Steel Output Schedule to Decrease to 26 Million Tons in Apr-Jun (May.11,2015)
- Iron Ore Import Price in China Dips Below 50 Dollers (Apr.06,2015)
- Ferrous Scrap Export Price for Eastern Asia Rises (Mar.30,2015)