Mitsubishi Materials announced on Monday the firm rides the official lead ingot price by 9,000 yen to 272,000 yen per tonne for March shipment. It is the background that all of nonferrous metals was purchased actively due to a sense of hope to economic-stimulus policy in China. The monthly averaged price is 270,400 yen.
- Electric Copper Wire Shipments Rises for the First Time in 5 months (Dec.22,2015)
- Official Copper Price Rises by 10,000 Yen to 680,000 Yen (Sep.07,2015)
- Official Zinc Price for August Shipments Drops to 271,000 Yen (Aug.21,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)
- Ferrous Scrap Export Price for Eastern Asia Rises (Mar.30,2015)