According to orders statistics by use Japan Iron and Steel Federation announced on 16th, ordinery steel orders in 2015 decreased by 2.9% from the previous year to 68.499 million tons, it was the decrease for the 2nd straight years. Demand for domestic decreased by 6.2% to 42.51 million tons, it was the decrease for the 2nd straight years, exports increased by 2.8% to 25.989 million tons for the first time in 3 years.
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Japanese Integrated Steel Makers Agrees to Drop Coking Coal Price by 15% (Jun.19,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)
- Iron and Steel Output Schedule to Decrease to 26 Million Tons in Apr-Jun (May.11,2015)
- Crude Steel Output in China Drops for the First Time in 20 Years (Apr.22,2015)