H-beam inventory in Tokiwakai consisting of shaped steel distributors in the end of December decreased by 2.2% from the previous month to 184,900 tons, and it was the decrease for the 3 straight months, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal said. Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal expressed a stance to retain this level because it was an adequate level.
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)
- NSSM to Produce Ultra High Tensile Strength Steel in the United States (May.25,2015)
- Iron and Steel Output Schedule to Decrease to 26 Million Tons in Apr-Jun (May.11,2015)
- 3 Blast Furnaces Steel Makers Marks Increases in Recurring Profit (Apr.30,2015)