At JFE Steel’s East Japan works Chiba area, No.6 cokes furnace is planned to start operation in the end of 2016. But it might be able to start in October 2016 ahead of the initial schedule on the background of smooth update construction work.
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- NSSM to Produce Ultra High Tensile Strength Steel in the United States (May.25,2015)
- Kobelco Construction Machinery and Kobelco Cranes to Start Discussion for Business Merger (May.18,2015)
- Nisshin Steel to Put non-utility generation facility in Kure Works (May.14,2015)
- Sumitomo Metal Mining to Start Constructive Works for 2nd Stage Development of Sierra Gorda Copper Mine in the First Half of 2016 (Apr.13,2015)
- Ferrous Scrap Export Price for Eastern Asia Rises (Mar.30,2015)
- Steel Exports Increases by 3.25 Million Tons for the 3rd Straight Months (Mar.19,2015)