According to electric copper wire shipments of around 130 Japanese electric wire makers in November, it increased by 1.2% from the previous year to 61,800 tons on flash report basis, it changed to increase for the first time in 5 month. Though electric copper wire shipments for construction and electricity was slight decrease, automobile recovered. Improvement of import was positive for the result.
- Official Copper Price Rises by 10,000 Yen to 680,000 Yen (Sep.07,2015)
- Official Zinc Price for August Shipments Drops to 271,000 Yen (Aug.21,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)
- Nisshin Steel to Put non-utility generation facility in Kure Works (May.14,2015)
- Steel Exports Increases by 3.25 Million Tons for the 3rd Straight Months (Mar.19,2015)
- Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Imports of Jan Drops by 39.2% from the Last Year (Mar.09,2015)