International rare metal price kept to decrease in the first week of October. In a lot of countries including China except the United States, actual demand is dull situation, and supplies tend to be in surplus.
- Official Zinc Price for August Shipments Drops to 271,000 Yen (Aug.21,2015)
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japanese Integrated Steel Makers Agrees to Drop Coking Coal Price by 15% (Jun.19,2015)
- NSSM to Produce Ultra High Tensile Strength Steel in the United States (May.25,2015)
- Iron and Steel Output Schedule to Decrease to 26 Million Tons in Apr-Jun (May.11,2015)
- Sumitomo Metal Mining to Start Constructive Works for 2nd Stage Development of Sierra Gorda Copper Mine in the First Half of 2016 (Apr.13,2015)
- Iron Ore Import Price in China Dips Below 50 Dollers (Apr.06,2015)