JX Nippon Mining & Metals announced on September 4th to hike the official copper price for September shipments by 10,000 yen to 680,000 yen. Oversea’s copper price rising contributed the price down on the background that rapid drop of Chinese stock market calmed down and ECB suggested the possibility to extend quantitative easing.
- Official Zinc Price for August Shipments Drops to 271,000 Yen (Aug.21,2015)
- Sumitomo Metal Mining to Start Constructive Works for 2nd Stage Development of Sierra Gorda Copper Mine in the First Half of 2016 (Apr.13,2015)
- Iron Ore Import Price in China Dips Below 50 Dollers (Apr.06,2015)
- Ferrous Scrap Export Price for Eastern Asia Rises (Mar.30,2015)
- Steel Exports Increases by 3.25 Million Tons for the 3rd Straight Months (Mar.19,2015)