JX Nippon Mining & Metals announced on September 4th to hike the official copper price for September shipments by 10,000 yen to 680,000 yen. Oversea’s copper price rising contributed the price down on the background that rapid drop of Chinese stock market calmed down and ECB suggested the possibility to extend quantitative easing.
- Official Zinc Price for August Shipments Drops to 271,000 Yen (Aug.21,2015)
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Japanese Integrated Steel Makers Agrees to Drop Coking Coal Price by 15% (Jun.19,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)