Mitsui Mining And Smelting announced on 20th to decrease official zinc price for August shipments by 3,000 yen to 271,000 yen. It was on the background that oversea’s all nonferrous metal market price is dropping due to concern over downturn in Chinese economy.
- Ordinery Steel Orders Hits the Lowest Level since Right after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Jul.17,2015)
- Japan Ferrous Scrap Export Tender Drops by 4,183 Yen (Jul.10,2015)
- Ferrous Scrap Export Price for Eastern Asia Rises (Mar.30,2015)
- Steel Exports Increases by 3.25 Million Tons for the 3rd Straight Months (Mar.19,2015)
- Japan Ferrous Scrap Export Price Drops to FAS 22,820 yen/t (Mar.12,2015)