According to orders statistics by use Japan Iron and Steel Federation announced on 16th, ordinery steel orders in May decreased by 7.5% from the previous year to 5.44 million tons, it was the decrease for the 2nd straight months. And it was the lowest level since May 2011 right after the Great East Japan Earthquake. Demand for domestic decreased by 10.3% to 3.382 million tons, it was the decrease for the 10th straight months, exports decreased by 2.5% to 2.057 million tons for the first time in 8 months. Exports had been raising the level of a whole changed to decrease due to dull Asian market, and for domestic demand a lot of consumers hold off on the background of anticipation of a market price fall.
- Japan Ferrous Scrap Export Tender Drops by 4,183 Yen (Jul.10,2015)
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Japanese Integrated Steel Makers Agrees to Drop Coking Coal Price by 15% (Jun.19,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)
- Iron and Steel Output Schedule to Decrease to 26 Million Tons in Apr-Jun (May.11,2015)
- 3 Blast Furnaces Steel Makers Marks Increases in Recurring Profit (Apr.30,2015)