Japanese ferrous scrap export price hit FAS 23,027 yen per tonne for H2 grade at the monthly export tender held by Kanto Tetsugen on July 9th, it decreased by 4,183 Yen from the previous time (June 10th). It was the 3rd lowest level sice February(23,000 yen) and March (22,820 yen) these days.
- Japan Hot, Cold, Coated Steel Stock Rises by 1.9% to 4.31 Million Tons in May (Jul.01,2015)
- Japanese Integrated Steel Makers Agrees to Drop Coking Coal Price by 15% (Jun.19,2015)
- Steel Exports of China Rises by 14% from the Previous Month to 9.2 Million Tons (Jun.09,2015)
- Iron and Steel Output Schedule to Decrease to 26 Million Tons in Apr-Jun (May.11,2015)
- 3 Blast Furnaces Steel Makers Marks Increases in Recurring Profit (Apr.30,2015)