Tokyo Steel Manufacturing announced on 18th the firm keeps the sales price of all steel materials for distributors in October contract the same. It is for the first time in 4 months since June contract to remain prices of all items.
- JFE Steel Moves into Hot Press Steel Sheet Field (Sep.14,2012)
- Japan H-Beam Stock Decreases by 4.9% in August (Sep.13,2012)
- New Developped Press Construction by Nippon Steel to be Used, 980 MPa-strength High Tensile Strength Steel Sheets (Sep.07,2012)
- Nippon Steel Logistics and Sumitomo Metal Logistics Service to be Integrated Next April (Sep.06,2012)
- Steels for Bridge High Performance Structure is Used for the First Time on the Market, Nippon Steel Says (Sep.05,2012)
- The Joint Venture of Sumitomo in Brazil Starts Long-range Contract of Iron Ore Sales with Japanese and Chinese Firms (Sep.04,2012)