Tokyo Steel Manufacturing announced on 18th the firm keeps the sales price of all steel materials for distributors in October contract the same. It is for the first time in 4 months since June contract to remain prices of all items.
- The Joint Venture of Sumitomo in Brazil Starts Long-range Contract of Iron Ore Sales with Japanese and Chinese Firms (Sep.04,2012)
- Imports of Ordinery Steel of July Rise by 8.9% from the Previous Month (Aug.31,2012)
- Tokyo Steel Tahara Decreases All kinds of Ferrous Scrap Price by 500 Yen (Aug.27,2012)
- Tokyo Steel Raises All Kinds of Steel Products Price for the First Time in 11 Months (Aug.21,2012)
- Japan H-Beam Stock Decreases by 3% in July (Aug.10,2012)
- Mitsubishi Materials Diversify SOS of Tungsten Resource for Carbide Tool (Aug.06,2012)