Nippon Steel starts operating of TENIGAL, molten zinc-coated steel plate business for automobile with Ternium in Mexico, in the middle of 2013. New cold rolled steel factory by Ternium which the firm supplies original sheet to TENIGAL is planned to start to operate at the same time. Nippon Steel tools up supply of zinc-coated steel plate in Mexico that automobile production by Japanese-affiliated makers is expanding rapidly.
- JFE Steel Moves into Hot Press Steel Sheet Field (Sep.14,2012)
- Japan H-Beam Stock Decreases by 4.9% in August (Sep.13,2012)
- New Developped Press Construction by Nippon Steel to be Used, 980 MPa-strength High Tensile Strength Steel Sheets (Sep.07,2012)
- Nippon Steel Logistics and Sumitomo Metal Logistics Service to be Integrated Next April (Sep.06,2012)
- Steels for Bridge High Performance Structure is Used for the First Time on the Market, Nippon Steel Says (Sep.05,2012)
- The Joint Venture of Sumitomo in Brazil Starts Long-range Contract of Iron Ore Sales with Japanese and Chinese Firms (Sep.04,2012)
- Nippon Steel Corporation and Sumitomo Metal Industries Start to Talk with Mine (Sep.03,2012)