Consumption of steel stock in Japan is estimated to be around 15.65 million tonnes in July-September term, integrated steelmakers said. Consumption for construction increased slightly, it for automobile keeps high level, ordinery steel is around 12.45 million tonnes, and special steel is around 3.2 million tonnes. If it remains as estimate, consumption of steel stock in Japan is around 31.2 million tonnes in the first half of fiscal 2012. It exceeds the level in the same term of previous year, 29.7 million tonnes affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake. But it underrun the second half of the previous year, 32.45 million tonnes.
- Output of Rolled Aluminium Products Increase to 1 Million Tonnes in Jan-Jun (Jul.30,2012)
- Exports of iron and steel is High level, 20.59 Million Tonnes in January-June (Jul.26,2012)
- World Crude Steel Production Increases to 770 Million Tonnes (Jul.23,2012)
- Crude Steel Outputs in Japan is 54.07 Million Tonnes, January-June of 2012 (Jul.20,2012)
- Japanese Imported Flat Steel Stock Rises by 8% to 158,000 Tonnes in June (Jul.19,2012)
- China Steel Products Output Keeps Monthly 80 Million Tonnes (Jun.12,2012)
- Japan to Export 4-5 Million tonnes Ferrous Scrap in 2012 (May.11,2012)