Honda Trading expects that consolidated net sales for the business year that ended in March 2013 is 789.4 billion yen rise by 17% from the previous year, pre-tax profits is 12.9 billion yen rise by 19%. In the previous fiscal year, the firm didn’t reach a budget in Asia including Japan and China because of the Great East Japan Earthquake and great flood in Thailand, but the firm estimates to increase in income and profits after improvement from consequences of disasters. The firm’s Light Metals Division aims business expansion for aluminium hot metal and secondary aluminum alloys in developing country including China and Indonesia.
- Mitsui & Co. to Expand Metals, Resources Business (Jun.19,2012)
- JFE Steel to Reform Can Steel Sheet Business Sections (Feb.27,2012)
- Mitsui Corp to Expand Metal Scrap Trading Globally (Feb.13,2012)
- Kobe Steel Accelerates Machinery Business Expansion at Overseas (Nov.28,2011)
- AMJ Opens Hanoi and Beijing Subsidiaries to Reinforce Rare Metal Trading (Jul.26,2011)
- YKK’s New President Insists Business Expansion in Asian Market (Jul.01,2011)