Nippon Steel announced on 6th, the firm establishes Nippon Steel Pipe Mexico that produce and sell steel pipe for car with Sumitomo Pipe&Tube, Sumitomo Corp and Metalone in Mexico. The joint company starts to produce and sell from June 2013 and keeps pace with demand of steel pipe for car which is estimated to expand quickly from now in Mexico. The firm is supplying prodcuts for Japanese and Europian automobile makers and automobile parts makers.
- A Subsidiary of Sumitomo Pipe and Tube in United States Creates New Line for Pipe production (Jul.27,2012)
- Marubeni-Itochu Steel Establishes a Joint Sales Company with Italian Company for Lamination Products (Jul.20,2012)
- Mitsui Kinzoku ACT to Launch Auto Parts Making in Mexico (Jun.18,2012)
- Nippon Steel Starts Automotive Steel Pipe Production in India (Mar.01,2012)
- Sumikin Bussan to Invest Automobile Parts Plant in Mexico (Feb.13,2012)
- Nippon Steel Builds up Efficient Production System with Sumitomo Metals (Oct.14,2011)
- Sumitomo Metals to Expand High End Seamless Pipe Sales (Aug.03,2011)