According to the production result of secondary aluminium ingots and secondary aluminium alloy ingots in January-June term that Japan Aluminium Alloy Refiners Association reported, outputs increased by 13.2% from the previous year to 397,126 tonnes, shipments increased by 12.5% to 401332 tonnes. Both outputs and shipments are the increase from the previous year for the first time in two years.
- Summit Showa Aluminum Increases Alloy Output by 3.6% in F2012 (Apr.05,2012)
- Japan Secondary Aluminium alloy Import Keeps High from China (Oct.11,2011)
- Delta Aluminium to Start Alloy Casting Material and Primary Alloy Production in October (Sep.29,2011)
- Japanese Secondary Al Alloy Makers Try to Sustain Price for July (Jul.25,2011)
- Secondary Aluminium Alloy Makers Set Scrap Purchasing Price Flat (Jul.07,2011)