Nippon Steel & Sumikin Stainless Steel announced on 2nd, the firm revised August contract for cold-rolled steel sheet and plate for Japanese dealers and reduce nickel series cold-rolled steel and plate by 10,000 yen per tonne from the previous month. Chrome series cold-rolled steel sheet keeps the current price. The price reduction is on the background of price off of material compared with the last month. The price down for nickel series is for the first time in two months.
- NSSC Lowers Ni Series Stainless Sheet and Plate by 10,000 Yen/t in November (Nov.08,2011)
- Japan Cold Rolled Ni Series Stainless Sheet Market Price Edges Downward (Oct.24,2011)
- Decreased Ni Series Stainless Cold Sheet Market Price around Osaka (Oct.07,2011)
- NSSC Lowers Ni Cold Stainless Sheet and Plate Price by 10,000 Yen/t in Oct (Oct.04,2011)
- Weak Ni Series Cold Rolled Stainless Sheet Price in Osaka (Sep.28,2011)
- NSSC Keeps Sales Price of Ni Cold Stainless Sheet and Plate in August (Aug.04,2011)
- NSSC Cuts Ni Series Plate, Cold Rolled Price by 15,000 yen/t (Jul.05,2011)