Daido Steel will stop production of Fe-Ni (mainly 42Ni) cold rolled steel strap for IC lead frame at the end of March to increase high-grade steel strap business like high-alloy and special stainless and reform portfolio. The firm will concentrate management resources to high-alloy steel and special stainless and raise their production by 100% from current level, monthly 200 tonnes.
- China Steel Launch High Grade Billet Production at Dragon Steel’s Electric Furnace (Apr.03,2012)
- Daido Steel Advances Business Structural Improvement for Manufacturing and Sales (Feb.16,2012)
- Kobe Steel Accelerates Machinery Business Expansion at Overseas (Nov.28,2011)
- NSSC Eyes Overseas Production of Original Stainless Grade (Oct.27,2011)
- Daido Steel to Expand China Business (Jun.20,2011)