Crude steel production of 5 blast furnaces steel makers decreased by 1.8% from the previous year to 40.87 million tonnes in January-June of 2012. Even though demand for domestic automobile was firmer tone, decrease of demand for shipbuilding and electric-appliance and dropping of exports affected the result.
- Crude Steel Outputs in Japan is 54.07 Million Tonnes, January-June of 2012 (Jul.20,2012)
- Nippon Steel Decides Refinement of No.4 Blast Furnace in Yawata Works (Mar.27,2012)
- Tokyo Rebar Makers’ Shipment to Increase to 3.3 Million Tonnes in F2012 (Jan.18,2012)
- Japan Crude Steel Output Decreases by 1.2% to 9.1 Million tonnes in July (Aug.22,2011)
- Japan Steel Consumption to Increase by 1M tonnes to 61M tonnes in F2011 (Aug.17,2011)
- Japan Crude Steel Output Drops by 5% in June (Jul.21,2011)
- Japan 5 Makers’ Crude Steel Output Decreases by 5.4% in June ()