According to the estimate Bureau of Resources and Energy Economics in Australia created, volume of iron ore trade in the world might increase by 83% from 2011 to 1.967 billion tonnes in 2025. Coking coal will increase by 71% to 464 million tonnes. Crude steel production is estimated to up by 57% to 2.377 billion tonnes, demand for mainly developing country will expand.
- China Import to Dominate World Iron Ore Market (Jan.12,2012)
- World Coking Coal Supply to Keep Tight for 2012 (Jan.10,2012)
- Sojitz Invests in Iron Ore, LNG and Coal Mines Intensively from F2012 (Dec.06,2011)
- Rio Tinto to Expand Iron Ore, Coking Coal Output to Serve World Steels (Nov.07,2011)
- World Steel Consumption to Increase by 5.4% to 1.47B Tonnes in 2012, WSA (Oct.13,2011)
- World Next-Gen Passenger Car Shipment Forecasted at 32.1 Million in 2025 (Aug.12,2011)
- Sumitomo Corp. to Expand Equity Iron Ore, Coal (Jul.06,2011)