Japanese major electric makers presses forward to increase output of wiring harness for car in abroad. Furukawa Electric plans to construct and operate new factory in China and India by 2013. Fujikura will add a factory on existing base in Morocco and Paraguay. They tries to increase output in the field corresponding growth of abroad car market.
- Furukawa Electric to Accelerate Open of Taiwanese Electrolytic Copper Foil Factory (Feb.22,2012)
- Fujikura Diversifies FPC Production to Vietnam and Thai High-Altitude Site (Feb.07,2012)
- Furukawa Electric Group to Open Auto Wiring Harness Plant in Philippines (Jan.27,2012)
- Yazaki Establishes New Auto Wiring Harness JV in Zhejiang (Sep.20,2011)
- Furukawa Electric to Start OPGW Production in Brazil (Jul.25,2011)
- Furukawa Electric Gets Majority in Harness JV in Chongqing (Jun.21,2011)