According to export and import clearance result by Ministry of Finance and the summary by Japanese Electric Wire & Cable Makers’ Association, total export amounts for Japanese electric wire including optical fiber and optical cable decreased by 6.5% from the last year to FOB 240.5 billion yen, and import amount increased by 0.9% to CIF 488 billion yen.
- Japan Optical Fiber Products Shipment Hits Record in F2011 (May.22,2012)
- Japan Electric Wire Export Drops by 7.4% in 2011 (Apr.25,2012)
- Japan Electric Wire Shipment to Increase by 2.2% for F2012 (Mar.29,2012)
- Slow Japanese Electric Wire Shipment in January (Feb.21,2012)
- Japan Electric Wire, Cable Shipment Hits First Y/Y Plus since February (Jul.29,2011)
- Japan Electric Wire and Cable Export Decreases, Import Increases in F2010 (Jul.04,2011)