Marubeni’s metal division go ahead with additional build up of the rights of iron and steel materials. About iron ore, the firm targets to get new rights. The firm also aims to raise mainly coking coal. In 2017, the firm aims to require coal interest of 13 million-14million tonnes, and iron ore interest of over 10 million tones.
- Marubeni, POSCO to Get Interest in Roy Hill Iron Ore Project (Apr.02,2012)
- Itochu to Expand Coal Portfolio (Feb.29,2012)
- Sojitz Invests in Iron Ore, LNG and Coal Mines Intensively from F2012 (Dec.06,2011)
- Sumitomo Corp. to Expand Equity Iron Ore, Coal (Jul.06,2011)
- Mitsubishi Corp to Realize Ferrous Materials Projects in 5 Years (Jun.28,2011)
- Sumitomo Corp to Expand Metal Resource Equities by 50% in 2015 (May.20,2011)