Marubeni-Itochu Steel announced on June 29th to reorganize and bolster auto-flat steel processing bases in US.The firm acquires 100% ownership of RSDC Michigan, the world’s largest blanking company, by adding acquisition of 50% shares.The firm will close Michigan firm of MISA Metal Blanking which is totally-held subsidiary, and integrate its equipments into Alabama factory.
- Marubeni-Itochu Steel to Launch Steel Processing JV in Zhengzhou (Jun.04,2012)
- Marubeni-Itochu Steel Widens Construction Material Business in USA (May.23,2012)
- Marubeni-Itochu Steel Establishes Automotive CC in Mexico (Feb.13,2012)
- Marubeni-Itochu Steel to Streamline Japan Coil Centers (Dec.07,2011)
- Marubeni Itochu Steel Installs TWB Equipment in Indonesian Coil Center (Jun.22,2011)