Honda Motor’s flat rolled steel processing affiliate, Steel Center will add 300 tonne progressive stamping press line in Chinese subsidiary, Wuhan Excellent Steel Center in fiscal 2012 ending in March 2013. The firm expands the operation to the stamping.The subsidiary uses the line as leveler while the firm without leveler line uses third party processor for leveler. The firm tries to improve efficiency of flat steel processing operation for tailored welded blanking. The Chinese company supplies material for Honda Motor’s group companies and other users around Wuhan. The company has each one slitter, tailored welded blanking line and shearing line.
- Sumikin Bussan to Start Press Steel Processing in India (Oct.06,2011)
- Marubeni-Itochu Steel to Launch Steel Coil Center in Changchun (Oct.03,2011)
- Mitsui Corp to Establish Steel Sheet Processing Center in Russia (Sep.14,2011)
- Mitsui & Co. to Open New Steel Service Center in Mexico (Aug.11,2011)
- Japan Major Steel Traders Expand Investment in China (Jun.27,2011)
- Marubeni Itochu Steel Installs TWB Equipment in Indonesian Coil Center (Jun.22,2011)