Belgian welded aluminium pipe maker, Remi Claeys Aluminium tries to expand sales for desalination plant, heat exchanger and medial equipments. The firm targets growing demand in emerging countries while the firm launches 6-month study for Japanese market.The firm has plant in Lightervelde in Belgium. The firm makes welded aluminium pipe, which allows accurate thick gauge better than extrusion. The firm provides around 24,000 tonnes of pipe with 10-76 millimeters diameter and 0.6-3 mm of thick. The firm is belonged to Sweden based major aluminium processor, Sapa group. The pipe maker has around 40% share in European ladder and steps. The products also used for gardening goods, camping equipments, steering wheel and ski pole. The firm seeks growth through higher sales for desalination plants and heat exchanger. The firm expects desalination plant in emerging country provides opportunities for large volume order along with heat exchanger. The firm also eyes Japanese market, especially for medical equipments including wheel chair. The firm expects the demand increases for gardening goods as well in the aging country.
- Sumitomo Light Metals Develops All-Aluminium Heat Exchanger for Air Conditioner (May.16,2012)
- JFE Steel Supplies Original ERW Pipe for Norwegian and North Sea Oil Projects (Sep.28,2011)
- Nittetsu Steel Pipe to Start China Automotive Parts Making in 2011 (Jun.15,2011)
- Japan Major Welded Steel Pipe Makers Post Better Result in F2010 (May.31,2011)
- Nippon Steel to Renew Mid-Size Welded Pipe Mill at Hikari (May.30,2011)
- Sumitomo Pipe & Tube, Hyundai Hysco to Launch India JV ()