Nippon Steel announced on Thursday Indonesian tinplate making subsidiary, Latinusa finished expansion to increase the output capacity by 30,000 tonnes to 160,000 tonnes per year. Through the investment, the firm can control plating with more accuracy and can make tinplate with thicker coating. The firm tires to meet strongly growing demand in Indonesia.Latinusa renewed motor of electrolytic tinning line for around US$ 16 million to increase operating speed of the line. The line can control volume of tinning on flat rolled steel to equalize the plating volume and quality. Nippon Steel Engineering’s technology, insoluble anode system contributes to the better quality.
- Japan Steel Makers and Dealers Expand Car Related Investment in Mexico (Feb.27,2012)
- Powdec Develops 6kV GaN Power Transistor ()
- Furukawa Electric to Accelerate Open of Taiwanese Electrolytic Copper Foil Factory (Feb.22,2012)
- NSSC Commissions New Ancillary Facility of Stainless Rolling Mill (Feb.09,2012)
- JFE Steel’s Plate Rolling Mill Stops Operation by Housing Accident (Jan.23,2012)
- Hitachi Metals Enters Business Collaboration with Taiwanese Special Steel Maker (Dec.21,2011)