Ferrous scrap market price decreases more around Tokyo. The market price is around 23,000 yen per tonne for H2 grade, 24,800 yen for H1 grade and 26,500 yen for HS grade at the dealers’ purchase price including freight. Local electric furnace steel makers pay 31,000-32,000 yen for H2 grade. Tokyo Steel Manufacturing reduces ferrous scrap purchase price by 500 yen for all plants on Friday.Tokyo Steel’s new ferrous scrap purchase price for H2 grade is 31,000 yen per tonne at Okayama plant, 31,500 yen at Kyushu plant and Utsunomiya plant, 30,000 yen at Takamatsu plant and 30,500 yen at Tahara plant. Local steel makers around Tokyo reduced the scrap purchase price since late last week. One dealer source sees the market price decreases more. The dealers reduced the scrap purchase price. The arrival from supply source is stable but the dealers try to increase the shipment for steel makers under price downward trend.
- Ferrous Scrap Price Hits First Decrease in 2 Months in Tokyo, Osaka (Jan.17,2012)
- Flat Ferrous Scrap Price in Tokyo, Osaka (Jan.10,2012)
- Tokyo Steel Raises Ferrous Scrap Purchase Price (Dec.16,2011)
- Ferrous Scrap Market Price Decreases Again in Tokyo, Osaka (Nov.04,2011)
- Ferrous Scrap Market Price Hits 1-Year Low in Tokyo, Osaka (Oct.26,2011)
- Ferrous Scrap Price to Decrease around Tokyo for Autumn (Aug.15,2011)
- Weak Ferrous Scrap Price in Tokyo, Osaka (Jul.25,2011)