Kyoei Steel’s Vietnamese operation, Vina Kyoei Steel started production of threaded type concrete reinforcing steel bar in September. The maker launched the product as a part of higher valued activity. The firm converted the facility with technical support from Kyoei Steel. Vina Kyoei Steel ships more than 500 tonnes for Cambodian bridge with Japanese subsidy. The firm tries to develop the market in Vietnam and neighboring countries.The firm expects the high valued products could contribute to infrastructure and building construction in Vietnam along with other countries. The firm got order for Neak Loeung bridge construction work to started shipment in late September. The firm appeals advantage of threaded type rebar in shorter construction term, lower cost and safer work. The firm holds presentation with local general contractors and architects in Vietnam for potential order.
- Nippon Steel Officially Opens Vietnam Pipe Pile Plant (Sep.27,2011)
- JFE Steel, Vietnam Univ. to Work for Construction Steel (Sep.22,2011)
- Japan and Taiwan’s Joint Steel Sheet Mill Starts Construction in Vietnam (Sep.12,2011)
- TMC Starts Rare Metal Briquette Production for Steel Making (Sep.06,2011)
- Teraoka Starts Demolition Work in Disaster Area of Earthquake (Aug.18,2011)
- Japan Rebar Industry Warns Oversupply (Jul.26,2011)